Thursday, December 17, 2009

Tis The Season for catching up, getting older and celebrating all things Christmas!!!!!

We are still here, still squirpy as ever...just so, so busy. Tomorrow we will celebrate our Tucker's 7th birthday. How is that even possible? In fact I asked Todd to do some birthday present wrapping so I could finally sit down and blog. Here are some pics of our birthday boy.











This was taken over Thanksgiving in Asheville...I could write an entire blog post on the adventures of Christmas card picture taking through the years!!! This one didn't make the cut but it's endearing (and it was taken right before Campbell decided she was finished with picture taking):



see:




Happy Birthday Tucker Fox!!! You are awesome, amazing, brilliant, challenging, helpful, busy, hungry, head-strong, incredible and God knew exactly what he was doing when he gave us the gift of YOU!

I have a month full of thoughts and pictures to share but tonight I'm taking my headache to bed. However, I'm hoping for a few more blogging moments now that Christmas break is upon us...famous last words I'm sure!

1 comment:

  1. Tookie looks so much older now! Is Lincoln going to do that too??!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com