Monday, May 3, 2010

Drum roll!!!...................

I've been waiting to share this until it was up on the Mommy and Me blog! Here is the link to my weight loss story with before and after pictures. Admittedly, it's a little hard to put it out there but hopefully it will help inspire someone else!

And now you must know that I've had this goal weight for my sister Katie's wedding, which is coming up in June. Wow, am I struggling...surprise trips to New Orleans (and like who's not going to indulge a little there?), weekends filled with bridal showers and Mother's Day goodies!!! I feel like I might not make it but seeing my journey as a blog post is just a little nudge to keep on working! Especially tonight because I'm craving sweets...now where's my chocolate?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com