Thursday, August 5, 2010

Avoiding...

the blog! Not exactly sure why, except that time and patience have been a little hard to come by here! I keep wondering how I had more time last Summer but then I remember that CK wasn't doing things like climbing onto the kitchen counter and painting her own little toes while I showered or overflowing the toilet while I make pasta salad. She's been busy!!!

Some of my favorite things about Summer are that there are substantially fewer socks to wash and mate and that while my kids are most definitely outgrowing their jeans...I do not have to face this reality until a few weeks from now when the weather necessitates us digging them out from their drawers!!!

We've had a very full Summer and lots and lots of fun family time! We got to go on a nice vacation which included beach and mountains, lots of time in the car bonding (ha,ha) and a much needed opportunity to relax and visit with some of our extended family! Most of the Summer for the boys has been spent eating, asking about when they're going to eat next, what they can eat, where they're going to eat and then when I'm going to restock the eats! Now you know what I mean about those jeans...and we're not even close to puberty yet (well, not that I'm admitting to myself anyway)!!!

On a completely different note, my phone died and before it took it's last texts I uploaded all of my cell pictures. These date back to February. Here's a glimpse!!! Mostly I just want to know why the chicken only has one foot!!!

































1 comment:

  1. Aw, I loved loved loved these pics! It was kind of like watching the last episode of a TV show where they quickly go through tons of old episode clips. Your babies aren't babies anymore....I'm kind of sad about that.
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com