Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Growing...



Tucker pulled this stunt last night and Todd corrected him and insisted that he get down. I thought is was rather clever so when he did it again this morning I said "Tucker don't move, I'm going to take a picture. Are you OK, can you stay up there for a few more seconds?"... I just keep thinking climbing door frames, hanging out at the very tip top of the play sets and trees, sliding down the banister and other adventuresome activities are only the beginning of what the next umpteen years have to offer with four boys in our home.

We've already had broken bones and stitches...





So what kind of accidents are we going to grow into?

Speaking of growing...I got some hens and chickens and a turtle as an early birthday present from my mom. She thought she was very clever when she told me that my present was going to have babies and that she had to give it a bath in the sink. I love it and it seems to be happy on our front stoop because you know we already have enough growing, drinking, babies and bathing INSIDE our house.



And this is growing too. I dug this up when we moved a little more than two years ago, it's brother died and this was only a teeny seedling so I'm pretty proud with my brown thumbs and all. It's supposed to "red" but hot pink will do. The problem is that I have two really cute round hydrangea plants in my side bed but they don't have any blooms and then this...



is growing into a giant hydrangea tree right next to our sidewalk. I'm scared to move it because it's blooming successfully and I would probably kill it. Babies I can grow but hens, chickens and hydrangeas...

1 comment:

  1. I just said "Tucker, did you do this?" and he sheepishly shook his head yes. When I asked "what were you doing up there?" he said "Waiting for mom to take my picture..."

    :) Love!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com