Monday, July 13, 2009

Not Me Monday!




I'm not writing my "Not Me Monday" post an hour before Monday is actually over...not me! I'm always punctual!!!

I would never willingly give in to Todd's request to oversleep on a Sunday missing church (again!) simply because we were out late celebrating our anniversary...that was not me!



And I would never go shopping for a cute dress for my anniversary date for hours on end, try on 87 dresses, finally make a decision and then come home unhappy with my purchase...nope, not me. I would also never then go back out and continue shopping, letting Todd put all the squirps to bed, buy two more dresses, a necklace and three pairs of shoes only to return them all the next day. That would be ridiculous and indecisive and a little crazy lady...definitely not me!

Finally, I wouldn't give this sweetie her first taste of dried pineapple and then get frustrated with her when she wouldn't smile with her mouth stuffed full of sweet goodness...nope, not me!





If you'd like to be brutally honest with yourself and your blog readers feel free to link up with MckMama on her blog carnival...next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com