Friday, July 17, 2009

Change is upon us!

Remember this post? I was pretty sure that we were going to send Cooper to Kindergarten this Fall. We went through the screening and signed up for Safety Town. But as more time passes it has become evident that he's just not ready. He's a super reader and challenges his big brothers in math but he also still loves to take big, long naps in the afternoon and be my little guy. So, Montessori it is for one more year. This created a financial quandary because we really wanted to send Finley too. We are super thankful that things are going to work out so they both can go!!!

Campbell is also changing things up a bit. We have oodles of these sassy links. They are her wrist adornment of choice. Lately she is experimenting with color, the layered look and dressing up both wrists. She's a hoot!









And while Cooper is still loving his nap time...this ketchup faced squirp is not! I was so enjoying my afternoons when the three youngest offspring would all sleep at the same time. Not so sure I like this change!









We have also changed our television viewing apparatus! Not really a big deal but we have entered the current decade by giving up on our 27" box TV with bad color! It was OUR anniversary present and as unromantic as that sounds I was all for it. I'm holding out for my birthday anyway!

That right, my age is changing too...

Stay tuned for a very special post coming soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com