Thursday, May 7, 2009

Did I Really Just Do That? *edited*



I edited this post so I could show you a pic of all four boys together. I can understand why people have such a hard time telling them apart, what do you think? Admittedly, we don't always get their names correct either!!!


Did I really just take my baby boy #3 for Kindergarten screening? My little nest is emptying! Not only that, this is the third year in a row that I will have a Kindergartner!!! At this point I'm feeling more concern for the elementary school staff who now has to sort out which carbon copied face belongs to which name. Actually, whether or not to send Cooper to Kindy is "sort of" still up in the air. Right now he's in Montessori. We love Montessori but it's costly. We'd also like to send Finley to Montessori and the cost x's 2 isn't happening for us. So we just have to balance in the next couple of months who is ready for what and how much tuition the old budget can handle. He is beyond excited so I'm not sure there's any turning back...and yesterday out of nowhere he read the word "connect" (can we say random?). Sigh....

So, Campbell has not been sleeping very well this week. She has an ear infection and the snots (that IS the official diagnosis). So last night she started grumbling about 2:30am and it didn't stop until 5ish when I finally gave her a cup of milk and cuddled her sleepy head until she was dozy and content. Isn't that sweet? Unbeknownst to me she had spit up milk down the front of my jammies and I didn't realize it until I got out of bed this morning...not sweet, not sweet at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com