Tuesday, June 9, 2009

First Official Day of Summer Break!

I LOVED turning off my alarm last night!!! I also loved that Tucker (the early morning pot stirrer) did not rise until 8:30AM...allowing me to enjoy a little extra peace and quiet! It's been mostly productive around here today. Laundry done, grass mowed (a little surprise for Todd) and the pool membership has been paid. Hopefully for more moments like this one:



Tucker volunteered to help me get clothes for all the boys this morning. Apparently he wanted to be dressed before noon!!! This is kind of a big deal to me because a) I have to relinquish a little bit of control and b) admit that they are big enough to do it. Remember this post ...I admittedly love dressing things. He did an excellent job. Everyone looks great...they are wearing white undershirts and shorts pulled out of the dirty clothes pile, throw some grey T-ball pants and bright blue knee socks into the mix...go ahead, envision this fashion forward look if you can. My camera battery is charging or I would have snapped a pic...can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!

1 comment:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com