Tuesday, June 2, 2009

A Little Getaway...

The squirpy sassers are headed for the mountains. That's right...we are piling eight peeps (seester is joining in the fun) into our grocery getter tomorrow and hittin' the highway. Two posts yesterday will have to make up for however long it takes me to find a few bloggy moments while we're away.

I was putting the boys' laundry away tonight (hmmm, imagine that!) and getting some preliminary packing done when Cooper blessed me with a song. I often go into their rooms after they are asleep to do this chore but on this special night Mr. C wasn't sleeping yet because he took a nap this afternoon. It went like this...

"I have underwear in my pants. I have underwear in my pants. I have underwear in my pants. I have underwear in my pants. I have underwear in my pants. I have underwear in my pants." Throw in a few giggles and sqeals of delight in himself for being so clever. Ah, the joys of boys!

Momma and her coffee sleeve are outta here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com