Thursday, June 18, 2009

Upside Down and Backwards

It's been that kind of day. Even my sweet accessorized girlie thought so...










I had to get the camera out when I caught her checking her reflection out in the door!








She tried again and got a little closer...








Aren't little toddler brains amazing?

There are no adorable pictures of the other kiddos today. Well, they weren't so precious! It was one of "those" days. I'm an absolutely tested, buttons pushed, gone over the edge momma tonight. Tomorrow can only be better.

My bright moment of the afternoon was when Tucker asked to come in from outside and get some paper. Sure...whatever it takes to keep the peace. I could tell he was up to something, he's crafty like that and he wouldn't show me what he was writing. A couple trips later and he and Jackson have set up a store outside on their picnic table. They had $5.00 signs on the baby slide and one on the table. Their wares were all of their crocs and a dump truck (the one used in yesterday's bowling game) filled with dirt and leaves. What a riot. Then Tucker asked me if I could go find some people to come to his store. Now I'm wishing I would have taken a picture. They really are adorable and I feel so blessed to have them but it was one of those days.

Tomorrow HAS to be better. Let's hope so for Cooper's sake. As I was tucking his freshly washed, sweet smelling little head into bed he said "Life without a mom and dad would be WAY easier!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com