Tuesday, June 16, 2009

This is why...

there hasn't been too much time for blogging lately. We are enjoying Summer activities like dump truck bowling!



He does have great form, doesn't he?

According to Tucker he is NOT pretending that he has a baby in there...just too much candy! This is funny coming from my candy avoiding, broccoli eating, health loving Tucker. I'm thinking he caught wind of my visit next door where I got to hold our neighbors' new grandbaby "N". I LOVED holding that sweet little girlie but I LOVED handing her back too. She's teeny...it's so hard to remember... Then I walked back into my house to my lunch eating, mess making, back talking, occasional tantrum throwing, dump truck bowling crew and remembered why five is the perfect number.



These two guys are enjoying some big brother pushing, shoving, bowling, wrestling bonding while the three little squirps take a (much needed, couldn't come soon enough for me) nap! Tucker said, "Do you know why we took our shirts off mom? We were wrestling!!!". We don't watch wrestling so apparently he was born knowing this little fact? I didn't argue but I did get out my camera. I didn't catch the action shots I was hoping for because the naked wrestling on the itchy grass was short lived but I did catch this moment.



God has given us the most gorgeous weather today (along with THREE napping children) and I'm off to enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com