Friday, June 5, 2009

We Made It!

A couple of things. First off...we made it to our soggy mountain destination safe and sound and in good time, albeit in the middle of the night. Second...I've been waiting to put up just the right picture of my darling Todd in my sidebar but the one I want to use is on the camera hardware of our babysitter Elli. She took it when we were on our vacation in April and I love it so I'm holding out. It was the last day of the beach leg of our trip and we were deliriously happy. I'm finding myself at the mercy of a teenager but she'll come through. Third...I want to put a picture of Todd in my side-bar because he rocks! He just changed the stinkiest diaper. Fed the boys. And last night while he was reading my blog and looking at the picture in this post, told me that I'm "so cute"! If there's anyone I want by my side, taking my side, tickling my side or in my sidebar...it's Todd.

Prayers please...we are taking all five of the squirps to have their pictures taken today. Campbell has never had her picture taken professionally for this very reason, my children hear that we are going to take their picture in a studio and they start breaking down. Tears, leaping, gas passing, pouting, monkeying, not smiling, not looking, not gonna do what you ask me no matter how much you bribe me kind of behavior and I'm scared. Hoping for the best but scared.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com