Thursday, June 11, 2009

Scan this...

Vista! I wrestled with my scanner until the wee hours of the morning. Apparently Windows Vista and scanners don't get along. Arrgh! However, I managed to scan one of my favorite pictures of Todd (see side bar)!!! Why it worked the other day and last night required a tech posse and an operating system patch is beyond me. I'm scared to even try it this morning.

Because my brain is still recovering from my late night I thought I'd just show you some of the pictures we had taken in Asheville. We went to SEARS and while I'm not a huge fan of posed, studio pics (they do look great on grandparents' walls) this is my location of choice. Not necessarily because of the pictures but because of the people. They actually act like they like their jobs there and seemingly have unending patience...which we tend to require! Their individual shots are the best but the group shots are the hardest to catch!

Here's our crew



Here are the two I had taken for Todd for Father's Day






Hey, guess what? I won a Not Me Monday contest over on The Cork Board blog. How cool is that? Thanks Corkums!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com