Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Shutter Bug

I was inspired today by MckMama to get out the "good" camera (it's a SONY Cyber-shot) and play with the aperture settings. I have a Canon PowerShot ELPH that I usually tote around. I could only get the background to blur in about one out of every twenty shots today but here are a few pictures of my favorite guinea pigs...

Jackson

Tucker

Cooper

Finley : )

Campbell Kate


Thankfully they were in the mood today to let me practice on them. Well, with the exception of Finley who appeared to have too big of a day to pose for mommy.

If you are a facebook friend you are already privy to this little tidbit but here's a glimpse into my morning. At 6:47 this morning I woke up to the alarm going off. I totally flipped...I had overslept!!! I lept out of bed, ran into Jackson's bedroom and rushed him down the stairs. I got him dressed really quickly and then called the bus garage. I knew that we had just missed the bus by a couple of minutes and asked if they would come back around and pick up Jack. Only to realize mid-conversation with the bus superintendent that it was only 6:55...NOT 7:55 and then wished that I could go back to bed and erase the last eight minutes from history!

2 comments:

  1. Love these pics!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your blog through Kelly's Korner. I wanted to tell you - I do not have children of my own yet... but I am always on the look out for great names for babies. I LOVE your children's names. Beautiful. Thanks. Erin

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com