Wednesday, May 6, 2009

In Over My Head!


I had a really hard time falling asleep last night! The last time I looked at the clock I think I saw 1:43...uggh! Morning has come too soon, something smells foul in the kitchen and I'm relatively sure it's not one of the kids. Quite frankly I'm blaming the large mocha bianca with too much syrup that I had yesterday for all the world's troubles.

One of the many things that was going through my mind last night was this blog. I was reconsidering my attempt at cleverness after I went to bed with my eyes bleeding and my head spinning. I think I need a blog assistant. I do NOT speak tech and what in the world is a blogger template? This fancy blue design going on now is making me dizzy! This is supposed to be an outlet for wit and humor and happy things not a nausea inducing yawn fest. No wait, don't yawn yet!

Let me introduce you to Finley. He's three and his most defining characteristic is his extremely expressive face. Seriously! This morning as I was putting him on the bus he said, "Oh look there are humans on that bus!". I love him!

My sweet, snotty baby girl is beckoning me...she wants a cup of warm milk and a quick cuddle. I have lots of "mom" type stuff to do anyway, because you see, I haven't even checked in with facebook this morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com