Thursday, May 14, 2009

Surfing


This is how one of my conversations with Finley went this morning. He came upstairs because he wanted to get dressed and ready for school...

F: Am I going to school in the morning? I need clothes on!
Me: Yep, it's time to get dressed will you take your jammies off please?
F: Mom, can I surf on your bed?
F: Mom I won't poop on your bed!
Me: Well, sure then baby...you can surf on my bed.
F: Can I surf naked?
F: Can I surf with my clothes on?
F: Can I wear my army shirt?

We then had a battle about what shirt he was going to wear. He didn't want to wear a surfer shirt (he doesn't have a surfer shirt), he only wanted to wear a race car shirt. He's wearing a shirt that says, "Little Body, Big Attitude".

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com