Thursday, May 7, 2009

Everyone needs a little Tucker in their lives...


I figured that while I was going through pics tonight and waiting for my darling husband to get home I'd post again. This is boy #2. I try really hard not to stereotype my children (I fail miserably) but Tucker is my easiest target. He started speaking in short sentences right around 12 months and he hasn't stopped. You think I'm kidding???? He LOVES to read, he "gets" my sarcasm (for some reason he's not quite up to appreciating it yet) and challenges me in ways I had no idea my progeny would. He has an awesome heart, he's always "starving" and he loves broccoli.

My sister asked me today if I was going to tell anyone that I had started a blog. Uh, no...it's too scary. But I did...now you know. My A-#1 (not a steak sauce) reason for blogging is so I can record all of those fabulous details, that in the moment and with my memory, get lost. Our lives are so full and crazy! I really wish I had started journaling (I don't think blogging had been invented when Jackson was a baby) years ago because I know there is so much I've forgotten and I hate that!!!

Enjoy this little picture of Tucker practicing his tree pose! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com